Jimmy's World: Sick

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Sick

I am sick again.. Flu and fever.. Sick until i cannot go for the secondary school gathering.. So sad man.. Really want to go but i sick until buay tahan le..

Dun know why keep having sleepless night for this few days.. Some of my friends ask me why i can't sleep.. In the beginning, i dun really know until today.

1st, recently, there is this good friend of mine who start to be quite "Leng Dan" to me.. We sit beside each other also nothing to say. I dun know what had happen, dunno whether did i offend him or something like that.. I really dun wan to lose this friend. If you happen to read this maybe you can tell me what had happen.. I really want to solve the problem between us if there is any.

2nd, i really miss Her recently. I want to sms her but i dunno what should i say. Want to give her a call but i am afraid there is nothing to say between us. What should i really do.. Can someone please tell me..

Haiz. This is my life. They are very important person in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger yappy said...

if u really like tat person... go ahead n pursue... dun tink whether u will succeed anot... juz go ahead n do it... like tis, u will live wif no regrets...

yAp

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home