Try to Fix it before Classified as Condemned
I have not been updating this place for a very long time. During this period of time, a lot of things happen. Mostly, things that happen during this period of time are all problems, problems and problems.
I have managed to settle one of it but unfortunately, another occurs.
Message I want to tell my brother:
Friendship is a bond that pulls 2 people together. If all you want is to push it to another person, then what is the value of friendship to you? Why you keep having this mindset that it is only painful memories and it will destroy your life? It hurts me tremendously when I received such SMS. During the study period in this semester, I failed to study because I have been thinking how to solve this problem. However, I will still try my best to fulfill my promise to you as in to graduate together.
I don’t really perceive that there is an issue to this friendship. Please kindly enlighten me if there is something I did that really offends you. Everyone around you cares for you and hope that you have the best of everything. No one wants to see that you are unhappy or even see you obtaining unsatisfied grades for your assignment and examinations. Therefore, please kindly unblock me from your msn. I think we need to talk.
“You can fix a broken phone but not a broken friendship”. I hope that we can try to fix it before it has been officially classified as condemned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home