Jimmy's World: I am Back

Saturday, June 26, 2004

I am Back

Woh... Have not been Blogging for about 1 month. haha.. For this period of time, got lots of up and downs..

18 June
Brandon's Birthday. I went out with him to catch a movie "Around the world in 80 days". Quite a funny show. After that, he went out with his classmates for streamboat.

21 June
That day is the first day of our FO camp.. Do have alot of fun. I was assigned as ugly couple with Lynn at far east. Those freshies got to find us.. Me and Lynn kept on running away from them.. In the end, they still manage to find us. After we were back to school, we prepared for the Night walk.. so fun. i got to scare quite a number of people.. Some of them even cried.. haha

22 June
Second Day of camp, I have been asked to do quite a number of things.. Do until blur.. Didn't manage take any pictures with the freshies.. Sob Sob.. next time i must take.. ahha.. In the Night, Disco Night.. Dance until very tired.. After the lights is on, i had been talking to valerie and guys.. Talk and talk non-stop until we never sleep at all.. the Next day we are super dobber tired sia..

23 June
Last day of camp, i heard that those freshies play a few game and friendship dance.. i didn't manage to dance at all becos i am ask to pack the club room.. sob sob.. Bo bian...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home