School Reopens
School reopens 4 days le.. I have been doing nothing but to slack and sleep. My class appoint me to be the class rep again.. Haiz.. got to tahan.. Today went out with Chaifang, Brandon, Kelvin and Valerie to watch Spiderman 2. Althought, i watch this show for the second time. i still thinks that it is worth watching again.. For this period of time, i have alot of ups and downs.. Because of some people who dunno limit.. they dun know what they should do and what they should not do.. I dun wanna say more about that... All i can say is PLZ USE UR BRAIN AND THINK BEFORE U TALK.. Becos u might hurt some people feelings or even break up a possible relationship between 2 person.. Mine had been broken by some people.. I just control my anger day by day and let things be.. Best is that dun Make me piss or else i will blow up...
1 Comments:
relax man... juz let it be, it ll make u a happier man
by dom
Post a Comment
<< Home