Thinking of Solution
Not been blogging for quite sometimes, now listening to Sidik Streaming. Quite Professional.. Today, i went to call a couple of friends to ask them something so that i can make a decision. I know that no one is prefect. There will confirm have someone who dislike me or what.
I happen to know about a few, some think that i am an idiot. Can forgive someone easy or even give up on a gal of my dream and like another gal in a short period of time. What ever i do i dun need to report to other people. Now i am making a decision.
I think some people who dislike me have influence some other people to dislike me. Some people who is been influenced, 1 of them I think is the gal who my buddy like. I am thinking whether should i leave my buddy so that he can have headache or maybe trouble free.. If i am around, i afriad that they will not enjoy themselve.. I dun want to spoil my buddy's chance of being together with the gal..
What should i do ? Leave my buddy silently or leave it alone...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home