Jimmy's World: Holiday

Monday, September 06, 2004

Holiday

Yeah. Finally is Holiday. So happy that I can really play and do my project in this week. For my first day of holiday, I actually did nothing but JSP. Sound ridiculous but I have really nothing to do for the day.

Today
Yesterday was Wai Wai's birthday so a group of us came out and have breakfast with her. We went to eat dim sum. I have not been eating dim sum for quite some time. After that we did nothing but to walk and play arcade. I have not been there for quite sometime because I am rather busy with my Final Year Project. Today, I play some games that I have not been playing for quite some time such as Para Para. Sounds boring but I really have a lot of fun. After that I am suppose to have dinner with Patrick and gang at a hotel in Tanjong Pagar but I didn't join them as it was rather expensive. I am currently short of cash, therefore I didn't join them. Sorry Patrick and gang I promise to join you guys next time. I promise.

After that, I didn't go anywhere but to go home and have dinner. I watched 千金百分百. It was really a very touching show about love and relationship. Today's episode was about a relationship between a couple. The girl was seriously sick and she was going to die in a short period of time. Therefore, she had been lying to the guy that she never love him before and she demand that they don't meet each other anymore. She does all this because she wishes that the guy will find another guy who really can accompany her throughout his life. Haiz. Love and relationship always had lots of ups and downs and lots of sacrifice. In this show, I like this particular phrase a lot and that is "最痛苦的不是我们被分开天与地,而是我在你面前,你却不知道我爱你!" It is so meaningful.

After watching this show, it brings back a lot of sweet memories about the past when I fall in love with this particular girl. Although, there was a lot of discouragement from my friends and problems but I still felt that it was very sweet and happy to know her. I had not been seeing her around SP for a period of time until I saw her again last Friday. On Friday night, I had a short conversation with her and she wished me all the best for my LRBE retest on Saturday. At that moment, I felt so happy and everything I studied had been saved in my brain. She did bring me a lot of energy and hope.

Although I never tell you my true feelings for you in the past but you will always be in my heart. You are just like an angel in my eyes and heart. If you need any help, I will always be willing to give you a hand without hesitation. It was because you will always be my very good friend in my life. Thanks for everything you had done for me. Although, you might think that it is nothing. That is what a friend should do but to me it is priceless as nothing can replace the friendship within us. I don't really know what the word to describe my appreciation for what you have done for me. I think the only word is Thank You.

Last but not least, I also will like to thanks all my friends for supporting me all the while. Without you I am nothing in my life. All of you are invaluable gems to me. I will always keep it in my heart with no regrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home