Jimmy's World: Beginning of the Holiday

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Beginning of the Holiday

Tuesday
Today is the second day of holiday and I still need to come to school to do my project. I have to finish my Server Application Development Assignment and my Electronic Commence Project Assignment to finish.

We manage to finish our SAD assignment but we have not finished our ECP assignment. Maybe we have to meet up again on Saturday. After that, while Dominic and I were going to leave FC, then we saw Ms Melu. I am so happy to see her because I will be able to get my Law retest result. I got 60 so happy that I pass my law. I think I just need to work harder in the future so that I can get a minimum of C in my exam.

Today
Today I went back to school again to meet Yaoguang because we plan to go out to buy something. Now I am still waiting for him. I am kind of bored now. Out of no where, I think of her again. Every time I listen to a song entitled "Di Yi Ge Zhao Ni" by Xu Hui Xin I will think of her. Maybe we are not fate to be together or something like that. Meanwhile, I am in year 3 got to finish my final year project. I also do not have time for relationship. I am afraid I might neglect her. Now, it is still best to be single.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home