Jimmy's World: In The Middle Of My Holiday

Thursday, September 09, 2004

In The Middle Of My Holiday

Tuesday
Today, as usual I went back to school and do my project. This time I will be doing my SAD and ECP project. In the end, we didn't manage to finish everything because one of my group members got to go for her Driving lesson. Last but not least, I have heard that Lyana passed her driving and I am so happy for her.

Wednesday
Today, I am not doing any projects but I still went back to school to look for my friend so that we could go and buy some birthday present for a friend. We went to Orchard and purchase some present. After that, we had our dinner at MacDonald. We had quite a long chat before we went home. I am so glad that he listen to all my sorrows and worries for the past few weeks. Thanks a lot.

Thursday
Today, I didn't go back to school. I went to Jurong Point to buy a present for a friend. After that, I rushed back to Dover to meet Brandon so that we can proceed to Clementi to celebrate Ping Ping's Birthday. When everyone arrived, we went to sing KTV. It was super fun because I had not been singing for quite some time and my voice has become bad to worst. I can't even sing some high key. We finish singing at around 7 and we went to MacDonald to have our dinner. We had a long IQ session there and we found out that all of us were very lame. Keep asking some stupid IQ questions. We chat until 9pm then we went back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home