Jimmy's World: 10 days before enlistment

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

10 days before enlistment

I have not been updating my blog for some time. For the past two weeks, life is the same and never changes until yesterday when my relative from Hong Kong came to Singapore. Yesterday, I was like a mad dog running here and there for hours and manage to take a rest at about 7pm. I had a dinner session with all my relatives and had a small chat session with them because I will be enlisted in 10th June 2005 which is 10 days later. Time pass so fast until I felt kind of lost.

Today, I accompanied my relative to DFS to meet up with their tour guide until 2.15pm. After that, I walked home from there. During that period of walking, a lot of things come to my mind, things which happened from Day 1 of my poly life until the last day of my poly life. It looks like leaves falling from the trees. The period of time that the leaves were falling down from the trees was very nice just like the happy memories I had in poly. In another point of view, when the leaves were shedding from the tree. It was a period of time when the trees do not have enough water. It is just like the sad memories I had in poly.

In the last 10 days of my freedom, I really hope to meet up with all my friends ( Primary, Secondary, Poly etc). Hope that we will be able to go out for a small gathering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home