Life
I have not been updating my blog recently because I was not in good shape. I had a quarrel with one of my friend. He claims that I had been throwing temper at him for three consecutive times. I questioned him; he had been giving me those rich kids attitude and expects me to obey his orders. I obviously will fight back and he told others that I had scolded him three times in a row. I asked myself, he thinks that he is right; he will go and tell others. What about me? Who will really think about how I feel? What I am thinking?
I had been losing my friend day by day. People will tend to ask me why. Some people around me give me the feelings that he will be good to you when he is alone, sad and stressful. He will want to look for me and wish that I will listen to their sorrow. When they got nothing happen to their life, they will leave you out alone in the dark. During a period of sorrow, only one person asked me what happen. The rest of them did not really care about me. I am thinking what am I? Am I a friend of theirs or am I a figuring to listen to their sorrow when they need me?
The biggest blow I received was that, I felt that what I did is not been appreciated. I had been working on a project for about a year and I had never actually miss any meet up. One day, I worked until 5am in the morning and hardly get 2 hours of sleep for the past 3 days. As a result, I was absent for that meet up and I got a scolding that “I won’t care you took a cab or not. Sleep how long? A promise is a promise. I had been waiting for you for the whole of the morning. From 9 to 12 and you just call me and say you overslept.”
I had been giving way to them by accepting them being late and absent for the meet up. I even accept people of not doing their work and picking work to do. Why can’t people just accept for the one absence? I was upset by that sentence until this very moment. I tell myself, “You are just an idiot. You are born to work for others. Listen to others and control by others. You are just useless in the world”
I find no meaning in life now.
I had been losing my friend day by day. People will tend to ask me why. Some people around me give me the feelings that he will be good to you when he is alone, sad and stressful. He will want to look for me and wish that I will listen to their sorrow. When they got nothing happen to their life, they will leave you out alone in the dark. During a period of sorrow, only one person asked me what happen. The rest of them did not really care about me. I am thinking what am I? Am I a friend of theirs or am I a figuring to listen to their sorrow when they need me?
The biggest blow I received was that, I felt that what I did is not been appreciated. I had been working on a project for about a year and I had never actually miss any meet up. One day, I worked until 5am in the morning and hardly get 2 hours of sleep for the past 3 days. As a result, I was absent for that meet up and I got a scolding that “I won’t care you took a cab or not. Sleep how long? A promise is a promise. I had been waiting for you for the whole of the morning. From 9 to 12 and you just call me and say you overslept.”
I had been giving way to them by accepting them being late and absent for the meet up. I even accept people of not doing their work and picking work to do. Why can’t people just accept for the one absence? I was upset by that sentence until this very moment. I tell myself, “You are just an idiot. You are born to work for others. Listen to others and control by others. You are just useless in the world”
I find no meaning in life now.
1 Comments:
hellooo.. dont make yourself to sound so bad manz.. you live not to work for others. but infact God gives you your life to live happily. to be a human that contributes to society and not a just other people's workers. so ya, cheer up. they just don't appreciate your kindness and your goodness.. but.. I do! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home