Jimmy's World: I Finally Finished My Final Year Project

Friday, April 01, 2005

I Finally Finished My Final Year Project

Today, my group and I went for the presentation today and I am quite satisfied with the outcome even though, we had been “bombed” by “Randy” and “Simon”. When we were presenting, our system were playing jokes with us. Some of the pages cannot be loaded and some of the validation did not seem to work. Therefore, we will make our last changes today and present our project to our client, Mr. Ong tomorrow.

Overall, I will like to say thank you to my group members, Mel and Dom. It is my pleasure to work with you guys. I did enjoy the times when we were rushing to complete our documentation. We did our projects from 9am to 11pm and after that, we went back home and continue to work until very late at night. It was quite fun and we go through a lot of emotional rides which tightens the bond between us.

I remember yesterday, I was aligning our projects alone. Mel and Dom could choose to go home but they did not. They stay back to accompany me and giving me moral support till 11pm. I felt so touched. I am very lucky to have both of you to cover up my weakness. I will also like to thanks them from tolerating my temper and also for being late for meet ups.

Lastly, I will also like to thanks Jason for giving us free rides home in the middle of the night. He also bought us lunch and helped me out with some designing. I really appreciate all the help he offers us. I will also like to thanks my friends for talking to me during this period of emotional rides to release some of my stress.

Now, I am considered poly graduates. Therefore, I will need to train myself now and get really for National Service. I will definitely miss all my friends. Unfortunately, everything will need to end some day. Even though this will happen but the only thing you could do now is to enjoy everyday before that day arrives. Friends, remember to keep in touch with me WOH…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home