Talent Quest
Recently, there was nothing much happening to me. I came back from my audition for talent quest on 16th February 2005. I was made the first person to sing to the judges. You guys know what. In the five judges, three of them were my lecturers. I was kind of nervous in the beginning but I have all the moral support from my classmates.
While I was singing, I let all my emotion out. On that day, I sang “Dang Ni Gu Dang Ni Hui Xiang Qi Sui”. At the moment, I did not think of anyone else but my classmates. They accompanied me through the ups and downs in life. I don’t really know how to repay them. Everyone thought that I will think of Ms Angel but I didn’t. I told myself some things are meant to be and some are not. I can’t force things out therefore; I will treat Ms Angel as my very good friend and nothing more. Other things I will like to leave to fate to decide for me.
Today, my classmates and I skip CRM lecture because it was super boring. We went to Jurong area to jog and swim. While we were on our way there, one of my friends will like to replace his ATM card therefore the rest of us waited for him in the car. The rest of us were chatting in the car talking about relationships. It was really surprise to hear some of the things they say.
Here I need to apologize to Kelvin and Jin Liang. I had not been running for quite some time therefore, I can’t really run a lot. They got to wait for me and even walk with me. It was so kind of them not to leave me alone. On our way back, we had a small chat and it was quite enjoyable. I must really train so that next time, they will not need to wait for me.
Friends Forever!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home