Last 9 days of ITP
I was a very difficult thing to be a human. Need to look at others attitude and react. Yesterday, I quarreled with my classmate because he just wants to give me the money and that’s it. He didn’t even think about how much work I will get to do once I got it. All I heard that is “you used the money and that’s your problem”. I felt so irritated. I just walk away. In my heart, I feel that I am just treated as a class rep and not a friend. In this case, why do I need to be a class rep. I accepted the job as the class rep because I want to help all my friends. I am not a slave or whatsoever. All I want is RESPECT.
Today while I am working, I saw my relief teacher when I was in secondary school. He was Mr. Ou Yong, the cute teacher who was dote by a lot my class girls. I heard that he was working in a company as an accountant. I am so happy for him. He didn’t change much because he was still very small size and he had grown some moustache.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home