Jimmy's World: Results....

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Results....

I got my result back today.
MODULE CODE MODULE GRADE

MS1381 MATHS FOR BUSINESS A
BA0252 SERVER APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT A
LC0913 COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR BUSINESS B
BA0240 WEB SERVER AND NETWORK ADMINISTRATION B
BA0060 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT B+
BA0243 LAW RELATING TO BUSINESS AND E-COMMERCE C

This is my results and I am totally happy with it. At least, I got what I expected. Today, I had the worst experience I ever had. I had a small meeting with my boss and my friend’s supervisor. I thought that I had analyzed what ever I need to analyze but I miss out one part and it was the major part. After that, I felt so useless. After work, I didn’t know why I felt rather lonely and also felt that I am short of something which I don’t know what is it. I talk to one of my friend he said that I am short of a girlfriend and I not sure was it true. I think no body will want such an ugly and useless person like me. *LOL* Talk about girlfriend, I think of her again. My biggest birthday wish was that she will remember my birthday. I did not expect any present from her, as long she remembered and send me a simple SMS will do. I am happy just like that. All I pray for is that she will remember. Some of my friends might think that I am stupid but I will still hope that this will come true. By the way, thanks to all those people who had wrote a testimonial for me in Friendster and thanks for the advance birthday wishes.

2 Comments:

Blogger [ShU`hUi] said...

yoyo.. glad u passed everything too.. i also pass.. haha.. but not as well as you.. lolx.. and no one will forget your birthday.. esp me! haha..

3:18 PM  
Blogger FTF said...

cheer up dearie.. congrats on ur result.. :)

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home