Jimmy's World: Today After Lunch

Monday, November 22, 2004

Today After Lunch

Today, I pass my log book to my supervisor for grading and she gave me a “B” for conduct and an “A” for performance again. I didn’t know why I got a “B” for conduct. Sigh. Maybe I am just not up to standard. I came back from lunch not long ago and I am all alone in the office. Suddenly to miss her again, how I hope that she will gave me a call now to talk to me. Unfortunately, I knew that will never ever happen. *Smile*. Got to get back to work now, I will keep my blog updated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guild Wars said...

Jimmy, you're not lousy nor bad. you're someone worth of someone better ok! You're good to friends, you've alot of buddies. Gor gor ar, don't think till you so bad, be more optimistic ok!!! take care =)

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home