Jimmy's World: Another Entry

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Another Entry

Today, we went to Queensway to buy a present for Kelvin and Yao Guang because their birthday is around the corner. We went there and we could not find a gift for them so we went to Suntec to look for one. We went there and it was the same. We could not find something for them as a result we plan to buy it tomorrow. While shopping for the gift, I talk to my friend about relationship. I told him that everything in my mind was the same girl. All I received was that “Do you think that the girl will change her mind if I continue to wait for her?” I was so confused and didn’t know how to reply. Slowly I discovered that I am a very lousy person. Even though my friend didn’t say that I am a very lousy person but I can feel that I am a person who no one will like. I felt so lonely; I felt that I should be a loner where no one will talk to me and even like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home