Jimmy's World: End Of My Holiday

Sunday, September 12, 2004

End Of My Holiday

Friday
Today, I went back to school around 11am because I need to do my WSNA project or else my group will be behind schedule. We complete our discussion around 2pm. After that, Jason helps us to buy our lunch and I finished my lunch before I went home. Thanks Jason.

Saturday
Today, my class is having a BBQ session at June's place. Therefore, we meet up in the afternoon around 2.30pm to purchase all the necessaries things for BBQ. After we finish our shopping, the girls sit in Ian's car to go to June's place while the rest of us take a train to Yew Tee. The BBQ starts at 7pm and we did have a lot of fun. Unfortunately, there is still something that bothered me. While I am sitting beside the pool of water thinking, "D" trying to make fun of me but trying to push me down. I throw my temper on him because I do not like people to disturb me while I am thinking. Sorry "D", my mood is just not there to have fun with you at the moment. We keep eating and eating but there is a lot of food leftover. We had no choice but to throw them away. After that, some of them were playing with cars at the carpark and they play for about 1 hour plus. After that, Jason, Mel, Ian and I proceed to Jason's place to change up. Last but not least, Happy Birthday to You. Valerie.

Sunday
We leave Jason's place at around 12.00am and we go to Orchard because we will be clubbing in ChinaBlack. We reach there at around 12.45am. We could get into the club because there will too many people. Therefore, we got to wait outside. We wait and wait and we manage to go in around 2am. The entrance fee was $18 and I think it was cheap. When we went in, my first impression is cool. I like the place a lot. In the beginning, the music is not very good but later on around 2.30am, they play black music. We dance like nobody business and one of us actually dance on the table. It was so cool. At about 4am, the music changed and we stopped dancing because we don't really like the music. After a while, we decide to leave the club. We went to Newton circle to have some drink after that we proceed back to Jason's place to sleep. In the end, we slept around 6am.

Now, that is the end of my holiday and tomorrow is another day of school work. It is really stressful but overall I did enjoy my holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home