Troublesome Week
It was about a week that I did not add in another entry. It was quite a tiring week. I had been using all my time studying my Financial Management Exam. It was a tough one but I think I will be able to make it even though I had made quite a lot of careless mistake.
Quite a lot of things happen this week. About two days ago, my mum suddenly fall sick and I need to take care of her. She was nearly hospitalized and I was so worried for her. Tomorrow I got to accompany her to Gleneagles Hospital for X-ray. I hope everything was fine. So therefore, I might not be able to go for the holiday trip with my classmates.
Besides that, I had these strong feelings that I didn’t have much close friend around me. I don’t think I have a friend that I really can talk to and understand me. I felt so odd. I wonder will anyone know what I am thinking and how I feel. There is this particular group of people who I am trying to avoid. I felt that I should not be around them because something might have happened once I hang around with them. Last time, when we saw each other in school, we will say “hi” and talk to each other but now, I don’t think we would. Some of my friends told me that why am I still afraid of them. All I reply is that, it hurts me a lot.
Suddenly, I think of her and kind of miss her. Felt like calling her for a chat but I do not dare. I do not know the reason to stop me from doing this. Maybe I haven’t forgotten about all those bad times. To stop me from missing her, I went to Friendster and look at some of my friends. I do not know the reason why my finger will tend to click on “her”. I look at the picture and listen to this song “Di Yi Ge Zhao Ni” by Xu Hui Xin. Strong sweet feelings come back to me again. Unfortunately, she was my angel and angel is someone that you will never have. Therefore, I told myself “Loving someone, you do not need to be with him/her. You will feel happy by seeing her having happiness around her”.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home