Jimmy's World: Staying Up Late Again..

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Staying Up Late Again..

Today is another boring day. I overslept in the morning so I got to take a cab down. It cost me about $8. I am broke again but luckily I still manage to be there on time. I got back my WSNA Practical results and I scored 79. I am so shocked that I got such marks. I only expected to get around 60 marks but things go well now.

Yesterday, one of my classmate complaints to me about his final year project group as they could not really communicate with each other. He was usually left out by the 2 other members. All I can tell you is to relax. This will be better soon. Today, after school, I had a short discussion with my WSNA group members. We discuss those points and we spilt the work load. We actually plan to research information but in the end we end up crapping and chatting.

At night, I watched TV. I really missed it a lot because I had not been watching TV for a very long time. While I am watching TV, one of my friends called me and she cried on the phone. I do not know what to do because I am afraid of girls doing to things in front of me. It was either they cry or they scream. I will be defeated. All I can say is, just cool down. Everything will be fine.

Today, I managed to catch the last episode of the show "我要Fit一Fit". The ending of the show was quite touching. It was talking about two groups of couple. The first pair was actually together in the beginning but they broke up in the middle because the girl does not trust the guy. Therefore, they end up separated. In the end, the guy finally touched the girl and they get back together. I believe all this is about FATE. If both of you are destined to be together, both of you will be together.
The second pair was about a girl known that this guy likes her but she does not want to accept the guy due to her career. In the end, all her friends were either attached or got married. One day, she was sick and she gives the guy a call. He visited her and she finally felt something in her heart. She finally opens her heart for the guy, giving him a chance. This shows that if it belongs to you, it will be yours. No one can snatch it away unless you gave up.

Recently, I do not know why I got the urged to watch love and romance show. Maybe I grew up? I had started not to think about Love and get my mind set in my Final Year Project. Although, I still missed her but I believe in Fate. If it belongs to me, it will be mine. So now I am not doing anything. As long, we say "Hi" to each other and talk to her online. I am already very happy. I could not ask for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home