Jimmy's World: Sad Show

Monday, September 13, 2004

Sad Show

Today, I watched "千金百分百". The story for today is really a sad one. I nearly cried out loud. It was about that guy who was trying his best to get the girl he wants. Unfortunately, the girl rejected the guy because she does not want to hurt him as her life is getting shorter and shorter. After today's story, I felt that love is all about satisfying. Sometimes, why can't couples get together? I do hope my snow white will appear and willing to be with me but reality is always very cruel. This holiday I had never stopped to think of her. What should I really do? About two days ago, my friend knew about it and he asked me to give up on her because I really need to know where I stand. I know that I am not good enough for her but I can confirm one thing is that my feelings for her might not lose to anyone. Now, she came online and I do not know should I talk to her. I am in a dilemma. Love is so tiring and hurting. I think being single is still the best option around me. I really got to train myself not to think of her.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice show right. haha u have the vcd??

-waicheng

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dun have leh.. U have a anot ?
Jimmy

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah... hahaa but i just watch on sun.
seems interesting! poor guy(wei xiang)..

wc

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya loh.. Damn Pity sia.. love someone but she dun want to accept.. See liao. i get emotionally liao sia.. sounds like i am him like tat.. ahha
Jimmy

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home