Jimmy's World: Happenings

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Happenings

23 September 2004

Today, it was another moody date which I do not want to go to school but I still forced myself to go. It was because today is Li Ying’s birthday (Happy 17th Birthday to You). I bought a star-shaped necklace for her. I passed it to her around 11.15am. When she saw me, she was quite afraid because she thought that I am going to give her a birthday bash. I will not do such a thing to a girl. After giving her the present, I went back to class and do my project. After a while, she messaged me and she said that she like it a lot. I am so relieve at that moment because I thought that she will not like it as it was quite common. More and more people started to talk to me and I felt much better but my buddy still does not talk to me. What should I do?

Today (24 September 2004)

Today, my class went to celebrate the moon cake festival. In the beginning, I did not really want to go because I felt that I should not be there. I know that some of them want me to go therefore they choose to celebrate at Chinatown. I went to celebrate with them because it was so near my house. I had a lot of fun and today 12 people talk to me which really make me feel so good. The whole celebrate end around 10.45. After that, they went back to my house and took their bag and go home. After I settled down, I need to come back to reality because now is the time to start to do all my projects. I had around six projects to do and the jobs seem to be endless. Hope all my project will end soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home