Another Entry
Like other people always say, it is another sad thing again. I am going to say yes again. Life recently is not very good. Things goes bad and I am trying my very best to stop this from happening but it does not seems like other people is giving me a chance. Today, I took a cab to school, even though I am not late but I still took a cab to school due to laziness. I do not plan to go to school today because of my mood. I pretend nothing happen and continue to be normal.
Today only about 5 person really talk to me, I am already very happy that got someone talk to me but not him. He is my buddy in SP. I had never regretted knowing him. This seems to be bad for us. He used to ask me whether I want to join him in anywhere but he never ask me today. I asked him a question; he does not seem to be bothered to answer me. What should I do? He used to be my energy to study and work. Now, things end up like that. I want it to be like the past. Lets treat nothing had happened.
When I reach home, I had been listening to a particular song. (Tata Young – I Think of You) all day long. Around 10pm, one of my classmate talk to me and tell me that things will be fine but now all I can do is to bare with it. He actually knows what happen. I am glad that someone really talks to me and cheer me up from the class. Without any reasons, I found tears falling down from my eyes. Maybe I am so happy that someone cheers me up or am I cried due to sadness. I do not know.
Thanks for those people around me that send me SMS to cheer me up and those who talk to me in MSN. I truly appreciate what you guys have done for me. I will never forget it. Thanks for being such a nice friends. I will never forget you forever you guys.
Below is the lyric of “I Think Of You” by Tata Young. It is very meaningful and I am sure people will like it.
Song Title : I Think Of You
Singer : Tata Young
Written by : Robin Scoffield and Reed Vertelney
Published by : Sony/ATV Songs LLC, Levosia and Chrysalis
When I’m down and all alone
When nothing seems to matter
When I lose my hope
When I’m sad and confused
When it all gets turned around and ‘round
I can’t seem to reach for solid ground
When everything I’ve believed in seems untrue
All I have to do
Chorus
Is think of you
I think of you and it’s gone
Like you chase away the storm
Making it all okay
I think of you
I think of you and I’m strong
And I know I can go on
It’s like you set me free
When life gets the best of me
I just think of you
Now I know what love means
And whatever life may hold for me
Through the fire
Through the rain I believe
Cause there’s nothing I can’t bear
Knowing that you will be there
If I fall I won’t break
Through it all I’ll make it through
Cause all I have to do
(Chorus)
And when I think I’m all alone
I can’t see the way to go
Lost in the rain of my own tears
To wash away the pain and fear
(Chorus)
For the good times and the bad times
I just think of you
Cause you know you get the best of me
I just think of you
1 Comments:
you guys gotta be strong. so many things are happening right now. this is the period where everyone's mood are down, for no particular reason. no matter how bad things turn out to be, really hope that you guys will be able to face up and be strong. smile okiez?
Post a Comment
<< Home