Jimmy's World: Finally Free

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Finally Free

It had been months after I updated my blog. I was just too busy working on my projects. I had to work until three or four in the morning for one or two weeks and I finally finished. I really need to thanks my wonder teammate and friends who supported me and helped me out. In this period of time, I had lots of ups and downs. I also tend to piss off easily due to some internal groups problems. I believe most of you who read this blog knew about what is happening. Finally, everything is over and I am on my way preparing for my exam. I must pass all my papers as these were my last two examination papers for my poly life. I can’t afford to forward some modules because I am going to be 20. I am really old now. A good example was that I went to ate Fish & Co. with my classmate this Tuesday. After that, we went to Plaza Singapura to play some games. They asked me to play a game that I had not been playing for about half a year and that was no other than “Para Para”. They had been making fun of me when I am dancing and lots of people were looking at me. I felt so embarrassed. After the game, I was so tired and this can really shows that I am really old now.

Time seems to pass so fast and I could not catch up with it. I am going to finish my studies in poly. After my exam, I will be going on a holiday trip with my classmate to K.L. and after that I got to go for my attachment on 8th November. I had been attached to a company (Sculpture Square Ltd), it was an art gallery and I don’t really know what I am going to do. I am kind of scared as I am an attached student from Singapore polytechnic. I am not only representing myself and at the same time I am representing Singapore Polytechnic. I hope I won’t do anything wrong. After saying so much, I got to stop here as I need to start studying for my examinations or else I might forward my modules. I will keep this update again when I am free.

2 Comments:

Blogger yappy said...

have fun at ur itp!!!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Guild Wars said...

you're not old lor! you just lack of rest and exercise due to your projects. you're really a good para para dancer, really! Anyway all the best in your exams and enjoy ur KL trip

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home