Jimmy's World: First Day Of Work

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

First Day Of Work

Today is my first day of attachment. I reach there around 8.30 even though my work starts at 9. The beginning of the day was still alright because I was asked to read 3 manual and also fill in some forms. After that, it was the official beginning of my job. I was asked to type the schedule of the duty roster. It was a duty roster to say who was supposed to take care of the gallery. After that I was on my way for lunch, I was having my lunch alone. After that, I was asked to be the telephone operator and answer phone calls. After this was a nightmare, I need to look after the gallery for 4 hours. Oh my god, it was unbelievable that I need to be a guard. After this, I went to Sentosa for BBQ. Finally, I had some fun times. At the end of the day, I received some phone calls from my class mates. Most of them cannot tolerate their ITP Company but I think we have no choice but to bare with it for the 3 more months.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihi paL.. really long time no see huh? hehs. Didnt noe u peeps so fast go 4 ur ITP liaoz... hmm.. So will i still cya ard in sch next sem? Take care yah? *hUgz* -rOSe-

3:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

hey jimmy, my blog address change le is michelledreaming.blogspot.com

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home