Jimmy's World: A Day Of Rest

Sunday, November 21, 2004

A Day Of Rest

This few days had been very tired. I am now in the process of preparing a proposal for my boss as she will like to purpose some new computers, laptop and also had a better internet connection. Therefore, I had sleepless nights for a few days but I finally had some rest yesterday. Yesterday, my friends and I went for the motor show. I was able to look at some cars. I particularly like a Nissan car. It was so cool because inside the car there was a very nice sound system. Unfortunately, I am unable to get one because I am just a poor kid. After that I went to look at some Peugeot sports car because I owed a friend a car. I promised him that I will be giving him a Peugeot sports car for his birthday present if I will only be able to be a singer in future. I didn’t forget that after 2 years.

After that, my friends and I went to Carrefour to put sushi because Carrefour sold their sushi at a 50% discount if we bought it after 10pm. We found a place to sit down and eat out food and we went home after that.

About 1 week to my birthday, all I wish for is that she will remember my birthday and she hoping that she will appear. Unfortunately, I heard that she will not be in town on that day. Sigh!!! Never mind, I still had a group of friends who care a lot for me. I will never forget. Smile!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home