Jimmy's World: My Mood Was Going Down All The Way

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

My Mood Was Going Down All The Way

I had not been updating my blog for quite some time; I think it is time to update it. For the moment, everything seems alright except of some cases. First, I had one person around me who was a freak. He is the type of person who will run away from heavy work and left it for me to clear. He only wants to sit down and do nothing. I had never come across such person in my life. I got to bear with it for another couples of days and I will never had to work with him again.

Secondly, I was quite upset that everyone was informed which days to book for our NAPFA test except me. I am so sad and I felt that I had been outcast. I called up and check with them and all I heard was that the person forgot to inform me. In my heart, I want to say “HUH”. In order to make the situation looks better, I just smile and hang up. But deep in my heart, I am terribly hurt. Am I such a person where no one will want me to be around? Am I that hard to reach? I switched on my hand phone the whole day and I received no calls from them concerning or even update me with the latest news. Why is this all happening to me? I got to face an idiot who do not want to work and been outcast. What is the true meaning of being happy? I really find no meaning in being happy and also living.

3 Comments:

Blogger [ShU`hUi] said...

hey, cheer up manz! there is definitely some things that will keep you driving on towards life. Don be so pessimistic in your life. think positive! =)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Guild Wars said...

hey, take care! don't think too much. you still have lots of friends round u!!! holiday we meet up ok??

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I called up and check with them and all I heard was that the person forgot to inform me. In my heart, I want to say “HUH”. In order to make the situation looks better, I just smile and hang up."

DAMN! i m the person.. sorry.. really 4got. even if its jolin tsai i'll 4get too. ha jkjk but really slip out my mind. if its anyone i'll 4get too damn me!
jinliang

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home