Merry Christmas!!!
I have not been updating my blog for quite sometime. For this period of time, I really did enjoy myself. On Christmas Eve, I am supposed to join my ICT club friends for the movie but unfortunately, I am unable to go as I am not feeling well. So sorry guys, I will join you guys next time I promise. Yesterday, I had a small gathering with my secondary school friends. We went to Far East Plaza for a meal and we walk around Orchard Road after that. We plan to go clubbing but a lot of us were unable to go as a result only a few of them went to clubbing. I will make sure that I join u guys next time. I promise. Last but not least, wish you guys a happy merry Christmas.
1 Comments:
Hey. Saw your site in Merry Christmas!!!. Do you trade links from http://www.schoolbuddies.com ?
Post a Comment
<< Home