Jimmy's World: New Update

Thursday, December 16, 2004

New Update

I had not been updated my blog for quite a long time and I think it is time to update it. First, I will talk about my attachment. In the beginning, I keep having this mind set that I do not want to work in this company but now my mind set changed. I am very happy and lucky to work in this company. It was because I was able to learn a lot of things and my colleagues were very nice person. They thought me a lot of things and at the same time creating a very comfortable environment to work in.

Today, one of my colleagues asked me this question “In the future, where I want to work?” At that moment, I think about what I want to be when I finish my National Service. My final answer was still the same; I will like to be a Singer. I had the passion of being a singer, I enjoy singing. I might be foolish to have this ambition but I will try my best to work on it.

Yesterday, I received a reply SMS from a girl and I will hereby named her “Firefly”. She asked me why I kept sending SMS to her and she felt a bit weird. Actually, I myself do not know why. Maybe, I need someone to chat with. Suddenly, I think of her again and that person was not other than my angel. I hope to meet up with her and chat with her. I really wish to send her a SMS everyday but I do not know what the reason that stops me from doing that was. Maybe is the pressure from a group of person and I will not identify them because it was rather bad. Now, I really had nothing in my mind except this question, “Am I good enough for my angel?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home