Jimmy's World: Updating My Current Situation

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Updating My Current Situation

I had not been updating my blog for quite some time because I am busily doing my stuff. My friends celebrate my birthday last week. Last Friday, I received a SMS saying that “Tml meet 1pm at orchard MRT control to celebrate Jim’s bd”. At that moment, I really laugh out loud. On the 27th of November, we went to Cuppage to have a KTV session. We sing about 5pm, then a group of them disappear and I felt something fishy. About 7pm, they came back with a birthday cake. We sing birthday songs and we went to have our dinner in Cineleisure. After awhile, we went home because most of us were very tired.

On the 28th of November which was my birthday, I went out with another group of friends. We actually wanted to watch movie but in the end we did not watch. We went to arcade and play. After that we went to eat Pasta Mania in Cineleisure and we went to walk around until late at night then we went home.
At the end of all my birthday celebration, I received a t-shirt, a mug, a hand phone key chain and a wallet. Thanks to all of you who remembered my birthday and also to those who send me birthday wishes. Thanks a million.

On the 1st of December, it was the grand final for Singapore Idol. In the beginning, I did not want to vote for anyone of them until I heard Sylvester Sim sang “I Dream”. I felt the sincerity in him. He brought me into the song and I felt that it was very nice. Taufik did not bring me to that situation. I voted twice for Sylvester and hope that he will win but unfortunately Taufik won. Hope that Taufik will be able to bring Singapore proud. After the show, she went online and she wishes me a happy birthday. I was so happy because my biggest birthday wish was that she will be able to wish me a happy birthday. I did not know whether anyone remembered her or what but I am happy that she remembered my birthday.

Yesterday, a group of us went to Simei to buy a Guinea Pig for Samuel because his birthday was on the 2nd of December. I wish you a happy birthday Samuel. After that, I brought the Guinea Pig home and it was so cute. I play with him for quite a while before I slept. Hope that I will be able to have a Guinea Pig as a gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home