Jimmy's World: So Sorry My Friend

Sunday, December 12, 2004

So Sorry My Friend

Today, I do not know why I feel a little sad. Maybe it was because of the shocking news I heard three days ago. Three days ago, I had a gathering with my primary school friends and they thought me that one of my primary school friend, Linda had just past away last Saturday. She was on her way to Malaysia and suddenly her bike got some problem and she was dead due to that. I also heard that all her belongings like wallet and jewelry were not there. There must be someone taken it away. I felt that people who stole those things are bastard and bitches. Why don’t they call the ambulance? There might still have a chance for her to survive. I felt so sad that I was the last to know about it because for the past few days I went for camp and I didn’t have a chance to read the newspaper.

I also heard that one of my primary school friends, Esther had also past away one year ago due to cancer. Life was so unpredictable, we must always treasure what we have now or else we will regret it.

Last Tuesday, I went for my NS checkup and I was being posted to PEST B. Hope that I will be able to survive from the training. *Smile*. Actually now, I do not know why I felt so bored. I got this feeling that I am a troublesome person who likes to trouble others. I felt that because I called my buddy and asked him whether he will be going out today. He replied, “You want to go out is it”. At that moment, I felt that I am giving him trouble. I am like a person who likes to depend on people. I do not know am I really one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home