New Year Eve
Firstly, I will like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. It is another year now, I need to keep moving. I had a lot of projects and work to handle. As a result, I will need to be more hard working. I did nothing much during New Year eve. I met us with my poly friend in the afternoon for a meal. We went to ate with them and at the same time celebrate Ian’s birthday. We ate until about 4.30 then we went to have a walk in Orchard. After that, I make my way to Queensway to join my Secondary school friends for a gathering. We went there for a while, and then we went to Orchard. We planned to have a KTV session but it was too expensive as a result, we went to Coffee Bean in Centre Point to have a drink. We chat about the past and our future and discovered all of us was moving in different ways. Hope that every thing will be come true.
I went off at about 9.30 because I got to go home and pack my stuff to go to Dominic’s house. After that, I met up with Jin Liang at 11.30 and make our way to Sentosa. Unfortunately, his car did not have enough petrol and we went round and round to look for Petrol Station. As a result, we went to Jurong to get petrol. After that, we make our way down to Sentosa. We missed the count down and we end up counting down in the car. We waited for the rest of them to come out of Sentosa. Both of us chatted while waiting.
We waited until 12.45am and finally they willing to come out. All of us make our way to Dominic’s house. We got lost and we end up reaching Dominic’s house at about 4am. We chat and chat until we all fall asleep. That’s what happens during New Year eve.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home