Jimmy's World: Update

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Update

In such a late night, it was the best time to sleep but it wasn’t for me. I have had sleepless nights for this period of time. I was totally emotionally down which caused me to have extreme moods. In this period of time, I need people to talk to me or even listen to me. Unfortunately, most of them are not there. One group of them is busily rushing to complete their work because attachment will be ending in another 2 weeks time. The other group refuses to talk to me because they had been playing games all the while.

In this period of time, I had a lot of question in my mind which I totally do not know how to answer it. Do I match Angel? Should I confess to her before I leave poly? Am I a very lousy person? Am I been outcast? There is thousands and millions of questions which are hiding in my mind. Sometime, I tend to be happy because I do not want to affect the people around me.

Sometimes, my company needs someone to go for gallery sitting. I usually will volunteer to do it because I hope to have some time for my own. I hope to have a period of silent, for crying or how thinking. I had been listening to slow or love song to make myself calm.

Currently, I am listening to Jacko Yuan Yao Fa – Qing Ai De Ni Zai Na Li. In English, the title is where my love ones are. Due to the big down far in my emotion, I don’t really have the confidence and also the energy to take part in SB Talentime competition. Few days of crying and sorrow had caused my voice to be very bad. I had no passion in doing anything which includes working on my Final Year Project.

How I wish someone will really listen to me or talk to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger [ShU`hUi] said...

hey, cheer up! alrights? don be sad or have little confidence in yourself. look on the bright side okiez? just tell yourself you can do it! yea?

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home