Last day of attachment
Today, my mood was quite good because I finally dye the hair colour I want. You guys will know what colour is that when you see me. Nowadays, all my friends were busily working with their final year projects except me. I do not know why I tend to be moody and do not feel like doing anything. When I asked someone, what are they doing? Most of them will tell me busy working with their final year project. I will usually reply that they are stressing me up, one of them reply that he do it for his group members and not for other people to see. I know that but I am just a lonely guy looking for someone to chat. I do not know why they have to treat me this way. Am I that type of person that people will treat me in such a hash way? Haiz. Tomorrow will be my last day of attachment, I am a bit sad but it can’t help. Hope everyone in Sculpture Square will be doing fine. Lastly, wish Linda a very happy birthday.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home