4 More Days to end of ITP
For the past few weeks, I had been busy preparing my raft for the Singapore River Raft. Although, none of us went to the finals but we were happy because we learn something new. Those were the days where I really found some warmth between friends. I had not enjoyed myself for a very long time. Two days ago, I read the comic “Flame of Recca” and also watch an anime “GateKeepers”. I end up crying in the end. In the comic, I learnt that no one can live without friends. We must have trust and faith between friends and they will no betray you. I also learnt that we must treasure people around you; we must protect them till the end of life.
In the anime, I learnt that hate can make a person crazy, make someone to become a demon. I discovered that I had lost my feelings, my faith and trust to people. Even though all my friends were there to accompany me, but I do not dare to trust and put in so much emotion to it. It was totally because of the things happen to me in the past. I am afraid to believe in anyone, afraid of being hurt again.
Today, I called up a very good friend of mine. I always treat him as my buddy. I asked him whether I am good enough to join SB Year three talent quests. Am I good enough to be a friend and am I good enough for angel. Those answers he gave me really wake me up and I need to think about it for a lot of time.
Talk about my buddy, he had been a very good friend of mine for the past three years. He had been by my side irregardless of rain or shine, happiness or sadness. It was really my pleasure to know him. He had actually given me a ray of light to guide me along. I am actually an idiot and maybe a bastard but he do not mind that and continue to be my friend. I really owe him a lot and I swear that if he needs any help in terms of financially or emotionally I will always be there to help him. Thanks a lot to be my friend.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home