Jimmy's World: SB Achievers Function Cum Farewell Assembly Rehearsal Day One

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

SB Achievers Function Cum Farewell Assembly Rehearsal Day One

Today, it was really a bad day for me. I am supposed to meet up with one of my group member to help him link something in his laptop. In the end, I am late because I knew he will be late so I reach school one hour late. When I reach school, I gave him a call and he told he that he totally forgotten that he was supposed to meet me. I am piss and I got to wonder about school for the next two whole hours before my rehearsal.

During the rehearsal, I had been made the first singer of the event. When I went to the stage and sing, I was very frightened because I had never sung in such a big stage before. In the end, I can’t really hear what I am singing therefore, I went out of tune. I felt so embarrassed and I discovered that there was this girl who had been laughing at me. At that moment, I can feel that stressful environment in me.

I had been practicing it over and over again and I hope it will be fine tomorrow. I will wish to have a wonderful memory before I leave poly. Now I can’t sleep, so therefore wake up in the middle of the night to listen to music and talk to friend. Really hope that tomorrow will be a good day for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day & all the best to you :)

7:48 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

May i know who is Hitomilai ?

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home