Jimmy's World: CSCC Audition

Thursday, March 03, 2005

CSCC Audition

Today, I went for CSCC audition but this time I don’t think I will be able to make it. It was because I brought the wrong weapon to fight the war. I sang it wrongly. I had place the sequence of the song wrongly. Now, all I can do is to pray that I will be able to make it. Recently, I am kind of stress up because I will need to finish my Customer Relationship Management report in another 2 weeks time and now I haven’t even start on it. I think I will need to rush the report out.

Just now, I happened to talk to my best buddy but I don’t know what had happened. I had not been chatting with him for ages therefore, I will just ask how he is this and that. He jut answered me one or two words answer which actually let me felt that he didn’t want to talk to me. Therefore, I just asked him whether he is very tired because he had been giving me one or two words answer. All he replied was what do I expected, giving me an essay answer. I did not know what the tone he answered me is. Hush or calm. Felt a bit uncomfortable but I just kept quiet.

Actually, all I wanted to do is to care about the friends around me and it seems so hard. I would really what I could do to improve it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relax dear... You are too tense up that all. Believe in urself.

Maybe ur best buddy is troubled as well. Don't take it to heart. Take it easy man...

Smile... U badly need that. =)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home