Aimless Update
I think it should be time to update my blog. Two days ago, I went to Jason’s Birthday celebration. It was his 21st birthday. He invited me to his birthday party at Sunset Bay. In the beginning, my whole class lies to him and we decorate the place secretly. When he cut his cake, he said a speech. He cried after the speech, I was so touched and I nearly want to cry to. We were friends for three years and I really treasure the friendship between both of us. I really hope that we will always be as close but recently, he was quite busy with his life and I also felt that I should not disturb him too. As a result, nowadays I felt quite lonely at times. After the celebration, we went to Dominic’s house to play. We played PS2, Xbox and also mahjong.
The next morning, we went to Changi Village to have our lunch and we went home also that. In this whole period, a friend told me something. Something that tells me what I am lacking of. He told me that I am lack of personality and lack of the “Man” feeling. I thought it out and felt that I am quite a lousy person. I felt so lost and I didn’t really know how to continue with my life.
Recently, I had been having aimless life. I waked up everyday and do coding that’s all. Nothing else. Today, I received a phone call about the audition I am going to be. This Wednesday I will be taking part in the CSCC audition. I didn’t do much preparation even if I am going to attend finals for a talent quest. This will be the last talentime competition I am going to take part. I felt that nothing is meaningful in my life.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home