Jimmy's World: I went into the Finals.. Gotta sing on SB Achievers Cum Farewell Assembly

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I went into the Finals.. Gotta sing on SB Achievers Cum Farewell Assembly

Today is Chew Ling’s Birthday. I will firstly wish her a very happy 20th birthday and hope that all her wish will come true. I did nothing much doing; I just sit in front of my laptop doing coding for my Final year project. Suddenly, I received a phone call from one of the lecturer in school. She said that I went into the finals for SB talentime. I was so overwhelmed and I gave a call to some of my friends. One of them gave me this remark that whether I went me because I am good or it is all because of the lecturers. I am shocked and I did not know how to reply. I was puzzled for the whole day until now. I send him a SMS asking him whether it is a causal remark or there is something behind it and he replied me that it was a casual remark. I truly hope it was a casual remark because I trusted him more than anyone in school or maybe in the world. I just hope that all my friends will be able to support me on that day. Woh… Felt so much better after saying all the things in my heart. Now, I got to practice my singing. Hope that it will be an unforgettable day for me on the SB achievers cum farewell assembly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home