Jimmy's World: Confusing Guy

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Confusing Guy

This few days, I was rather lost and confused. I do not know what I want to achieve in the near future. I felt that I was rather useless. I am neither the study type nor the play type. I am in the middle of no where lost in the desert. How I really hope there is a ray of sunlight to bring me back to bright.

Recently, I was rather busy working on my Final Year Project. I had to do coding. I plan to finish all the coding by this Thursday and latest this Friday so that I will be able to compile the website soon. I lost all my hope towards one person I knew. He had been treating something as a game. He can take his own sweet time to complete. He kept announcing to the public that he will change and he will get back on track. Unfortunately, I think it was too late. Everything is soon coming to an end and he started to go back on track. Some people around me asked me about some comments about this particular person. I got nothing to say because it was totally hard to express how I feel about him.

Phew, I think that’s enough of him. One of my class asked me to join this singing competition. I will consider about it but I don’t think I am good enough for it. I told myself convention centre will be the last time I will be singing to the public. I will not wish to sing in the public again. I am rather tired of performing. Life is forever changing. I let fate decide whether I should join this competition. If I am destined to join it, I will join it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home