Jimmy's World: Recent Updates

Monday, March 14, 2005

Recent Updates

It had been quite sometime after I last update my blog. Now it is time to update you guys with my latest news.

9th March

It was the actually day that I needed to sing in a very big stage. I was extremely excited in the beginning. Fortunately, when I get up on the stage, I treat it as I was singing to my friends. The feeling was cool. I saw my friends taking out laptops and hand phone waving around to show their support to me. I even saw some lecturers doing that for me too. While I am singing half way, I heard this “Jimmy, XXX”. After that, I was stunted and I sang the lyrics wrongly. Luckily, I still manage to get it back. It was really an incredible experience. After I sang, a lot of people congratulate me saying that it was cool. Some of my friends even said that their friends asked him whether I got record a CD. I was like “Are you sure?” I think it really doesn’t matter anything now. Irregardless, it is truth or a lie it doesn’t matter. I am really happy. I was giving a Samsung MP3 player as a token of appreciation.



It was damn cool and I was damn happy getting it as a gift.

12th March

Today, my brother bought a rabbit from the pet’s shop and it was supper cute.

13th March

Today, my rabbit had diarrhea and we gave my rabbit a bath after that. Who knows? My rabbit start to slant its body to a side and not willing to move. After a while, it gives 3 sounds and it pass away. I was extremely sad that it pass away. I thought that I will be able to have a pet. Now, it was gone. My brother said that he will get another one, maybe a guinea pig this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home