Final Year Project
I had been sleeping 3 hours for the past two days and I felt that my effort was not gone to waste. It was because I had finally finished my compiling today. Now, I got to wait for Dominic to finish all his validation codes. As a result, I will be quite relaxed tomorrow. It was because I will be doing all those print screen and describe the process. I really hope that my group will be able to finish it by Wednesday afternoon.
It was quite an emotional period of time for my group. It was because one of my group members who used to be a slow mole had finally started to work. He had been producing up to standard work for me. I am quite surprise that he can produced such a good quality of work. Everything got to end soon. Therefore, I must continue to work hard until the very last minutes.
I had read one of my friend’s blog recently. She had been damn stress due to the heavy work load of coding. Just wanted to tell her, working on coding was very stress due to thinking of logics and also solving errors. Just hang on and everything got to end soon. After that, you will feel that your hard works are worth it.
Lastly, team mates work hard and we will be able to make it. Take good care of yourself, Melissa and Dominic. It was my pleasure to work with you guys. Jia You!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home