Jimmy's World: Recent Update.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Recent Update.

Have not been blogging for quite a while because I have been playing games everyday. Although, I am quite free but my life was very boring. My daily schedule were sleep, eat and play. No life at all. Surprisingly, one day, my client Mr. Ong called me and saw that our group had been chosen to be the webby on his Retail Place website. Therefore, my group and I meet up with him on Wednesday. Unfortunately, all of us were late and Mr. Ong got to wait for us to arrive. We just talk a few points out and he will like us to finish editing the webby in another two weeks time. I hope I will be able to do the changes correctly. Besides that, I finally got my Anime "Flame of Recca" and it cost me $17.50. I think it was quite worth because it can help me to kill some of my time at home. I planned to look for a job but I couldn't because I will only be able to work for three weeks and I will need to go to Tioman for my graduation trip with my classmate. I can’t wait for that to reach. It was a week since I finish my Final Year Project; I started to miss my classmate. I will like to go out with them for a movie session or anything possible. I am bored to DEAD at home. Please, if anyone of you reading my blog will like to go out and chill out. Remember to count me in, alright? I am very damn bored at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home