Jimmy's World: Update Again

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Update Again

It is time to update my blog again. I felt quite out of place and this feeling was exactly the same when I was graduated from my secondary school. I did not have a chance to enjoy any graduation ball due to the aspect that my principal thought that I was not very safe for us to have any. He thought that we will go up to the hotel room and hanky panky but please, we are not that type of people. Meanwhile, when I am going to be graduated from polytechnic, I could not go for any of the Dinner and Dance due to several reasons. Firstly, it was because my current classmate feels that it is rather expensive to spend money over a meal. They rather go for a holiday. I feel that we could go for both holiday and Dinner and Dance because this dinner is organize for all year three students. Secondly, it was due to quite a few personal matters that won’t be nice mention it here. How I hope I will be able to attend any one of the Dinner and Dance with my friends and classmates. It will be a very memorable one.
Besides, I did not take part in the “Project Superstar” competition because I feels that I am not qualify to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home