Jimmy's World: Enlistment on 10th June 2005

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Enlistment on 10th June 2005

I happened to have the best sleep in my life. I had a dream yesterday. I was in Dover MRT platform and there was no one around except me. Suddenly, I saw a person coming up to the platform and walked towards me. The person happened to be “Angel”. She walked towards me and said, “After so long, I finally understood what you wrote in the card. Unfortunately, I am going overseas to pursue my education. Therefore, it was impossible for us to be together. Deep in my heart, I..” After that, a phone rung and waked me up. Eventually, I do not know what the answer is. I am actually quite confused because I had not been thinking about her for the past two months until now. I do not know whether I still have some feelings for her. Therefore, I will tried my very best to stop thinking about her.

Enough things about my dream, I received my enlistment letter and I am officially going for National Service on the 10th of June. I am rather excited and meanwhile envious because I do not know whether I will be able to adopt the environment there. I will definitely miss my family and my friends and also the special someone.

In the late afternoon, I watched a show on television “千金百分百”. This show is really great and there is a lot of emotional screen in the show. I eventually nearly cried when I watched the show. I still remember the most meaning statement in the show which is “最痛苦的不是我们被分开天与地,而是我在你面前你却不知道我爱你。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home