Suffering from Boredom
Today, I did nothing much but to stare at this cool plastic box. I have no one to chat with and nothing to do. How I wish there will be something pop up from the screen. I really wish to go out and catch a movie. Unfortunately, most of them replied that catching a movie nowadays is very expensive and wanting to do other things. Singapore is so small and there is nothing to do. I really do not know how I am going to survive in such a boring environment. Some of my friends said that we will have a gathering before I enlist. I have been waiting for about 3 weeks and I did not even receive a call from them. They were either busy working or trying to get their girlfriend/boyfriend back. I am just nothing and had to suffer for another one month of boredom.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home