Jimmy's World: 2 Days Before Enlistment

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

2 Days Before Enlistment

My enlistment date is getting nearer and nearer. I felt that I got to put an end to my teenage life and get to my adult life. It was about two days from now and I had been thinking about a lot of things. I will definitely miss my poly buddies, my poly classmates, my ICT club friends, my Secondary school friends and my family members. I will like to wish all of them all the best in what ever you are doing and hope that we will always keep in touch.

My last week of teenager life sounds quite tight up. On Monday 6th June 2005, I will need to travel to lots of places. I went to meet up with Melissa and Lyana to get books from them and follow by that I went to Ang Mo Kio and meet up with Yaoguang. After that, I went down to Lavendar to look for Jolene and then meet up with Jason to get some army stuff. We had a meal together and then I took a cab down to meet up with my friend and pass her all the books. At the same time, I am able to see her again before I get enlisted. I am really happy that she still wants to talk to me and chat with me. This is actually one of the happiest moments that I had after my FYP.

After meeting up with my friend, I chat with some of my friends until quite late and then we decided to catch a movie. I watched “Monster-in-law” at PS and this show is great. I love it, I recommend people who is reading my blog right now to catch this show. Do not miss it.

On Tuesday 7th June 2005, today is Jinliang’s Birthday. Wish him a very happy 21st birthday and hope all your wish will come true. Before attending Jinliang’s birthday meal, I went to meet up with my friends and catch a show titled “Unleashed”. I do not really like the show because I don’t really like the story line. After that, I went to meet up with Joanna to wish her a happy birthday and meet up with some of my friends. We have a nice chat and then I went to meet up with my poly classmate to get Jinliang a cake. After that, we walk over to the restaurant to have our dinner.

We have a 9 course meal and I think that the food is simply great. During this meal, I ate my very first BIG CRAB. I get quite a few suaying from my friends because of that. Haha. We really have a great time there. After our meal, we walked to Merlion to chat for a while. We talked about some NS ghost story and some gathering in the future. I really have a good time chatting with them. After a while, we went off and my day ends just like that.

Lastly, I will like to wish Linda all the best in her studies in Australia. We will definitely miss you. My last two days before enlistment, I will be cutting my hair and get some army stuff tomorrow and I do not have plan on Thursday. Therefore, if you want to date my out you could. Haha.

My last words before I get enlisted. Although the times we have together in poly is rather short but it gives me lots of happiness and I did not feel lonely at all. It is all because I have such nice person like you to be by my side. I will definitely ask you guys out for a small gathering once I can book out. Therefore, you must remember to make yourself free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home