I Am Back
I am back finally. It was about two weeks that I never update my blog because I am stuck in Tekong. Today is my first book out and I will be booking in again tomorrow at 8.30pm. Time pass so fast and I got to go back in again soon. It was quite fun in camp. I got to wake up at 5am everyday and sleep at 10.30pm every night. My section mates are very nice person and I got a wonderful buddy too. We take care of each another. So surprisingly, I found a person who is born at the same year same month and same date as me. The training was rather tough but I think I will be able to take it. As what a person told me, treat it as a challenge and not a torture.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home