Last Entry Before Enlistment
This is the last entry before I enlisted to the army. I will definitely miss all the people around me. I will try my very best to book out three weeks later. Then I can meet up with my friends. Just want to let you guys who are reading my blog to know that there is a very good female singer in Project Superstar. Her name is Chanel Pang; she is the champion for talent quest two last year. Please support her alright. She is my good friend. Everyone remember hor. Her name is Chanel Pang. Vote for her.
For more information about her, please go to
For more information about her, please go to
http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/around8/events/view/639/1/.html
Miss you guys especially my special ones.
See you guys in three weeks time.
Miss you guys especially my special ones.
See you guys in three weeks time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home