Book Out
I am back again from Tekong. This week was quite a slack week because we got lots of admin time for us to rest. Today I did nothing much but to stay at home and rest until 3pm. I went to catch the movie “Fantastic Four” with my poly class mates and I think that this show is quite good. After that, we went to Newton Circle to have our dinner. Tomorrow, I will need to book in again and will only be able to update my blog again next week. This week was rather an emotional week for me as my mind again was full of her image. I wanted to give up but there is something that stops me for doing that which is my feeling for her. I was rather mad this few days because I need to stop my mind from thinking of her. I do not know how I should stop thinking about her. I am rather pissed of myself. Why I just can’t let it go.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home