Last Book Out Before My Field Camp
I am back again. This week is rather a tough week for me because I was rather ill. I remember on Monday I am rather gloomy because I could not forget my angel. My bunk mates felt that something was wrong; therefore they talked to me and cheer me up. I was rather touched by their care and concern for me. Thanks to all of you guys for cheering my up when I am down. The rest of the week was rather alright for me until I felt that my cough was getting bad to worst. I have been coughing my lungs out every night and it bothered me a lot. This morning I felt rather sick therefore I request to fall out and asked my mother to pick me up at Pasir Ris. The doctor told me that my airway was rather back and said that I had sprained my backbone. Therefore, she gave me a set of medication for asthma and also body aching because she afraid that my asthma will come back again. After that, I went to beach road to get my stuff for field camp. Everything cost me $151. Gosh it is damn expensive. After that, I went to downtown east to look for my secondary school friends because Sharon is celebrating her birthday today. It is her 21st Birthday. Wish a very happy birthday to you. Sorry that I got to go home early because I got to take my medicine as I get a slight asthma attack just now. Hope that I did not spoiled your party. Take care all my friends and I will sure see you guys again. I will be updating my blog in about 2-3 weeks time because I could not book out for 2 weeks as I got my field camp and my situation test. Hope that I will not die inside the field camp. See you guys. Miss YA…
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home